We want you to love what you ordered, but if something is not right, let us know.
You are eligible to ask for an EXCHANGE of the product only and only if:
- the products you have received are in damaged condition.
- the products you have received have manufacturing/functional defects.
- you have received a different product.
- the products you have ordered are missing from the parcel.
What to do if I am eligible to get my products exchanged?
We apologize that you have get your product exchanged.
To do so, you are required to
- inform us immediately about the issue within 24 HRS after the order is delivered to you. You can raise a query on our website’s contact form available on the contact page. OR you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- make sure you attach sufficient photos/videos of proof of delivery (Unpacking video, Photos of Shipping label, Photos of parcel before unpacking and photos of broken/damaged products) with your complaint.
- mention your order details and your contact information in the complaint you register with us.
Our team will then get in touch with you shortly after receiving your complaint and once your complaint is acknowledged our team will provide you with appropriate resolution.
How do you handle exchange requests?
When we receive exchange requests from our customers,
- we launch an investigation on the basis of proof of delivery (Unpacking video, Photos of Shipping label, Photos of parcel before unpacking and photos of broken/damaged products) sent to us and verify if you are eligible for an exchange.
- if you are eligible for exchange, we will then deliver another product to you as soon as possible.
- In case we do not have that product in stock available at that time, we will then make a refund of the complete amount of the product to your account.
What will NOT be considered as DEFECT:
Since Banjara Market products are mostly handmade and are usually kept in open environment, they are liable to have very minor variations in each product and might look dusty. This is the beauty of Banjara Market products. Therefore, the following are examples of reasons which might not be considered eligible for exchange/returns:
- Difference in shade/tone
- Minor print/pattern variations.
- Rustic look of the product